If you are planning to transfer any of your domain to another GoDaddy account, follow these steps.
1. Log in to your Godaddy account from which you’ll be sending a domain.
2. Click on the domain.
3. Click on ‘More Settings’
4. Click on ‘More Actions’, then choose ‘Initiate Account Changes’
5. Enter the info of the Godaddy account this domain is going to, such as customer number, email address, etc.
6. Log out.
7. Give it a few minutes. In the meantime, you’ll receive a confirmation of this transfer in your receiving account’s email address.
8. Log in to your Godaddy account that is the ‘Destination’ account or if you have sold the domain to someone else than ask him to follow these steps.
9. On the left panel, choose ‘Pending Account Changes’ under ‘My Account’.
10. Choose ‘Incoming Pending Account Changes’ and you will see the domain being transferred.
11. Click ‘Quick Approve’.
That’s it! The domain will be transferred to another GoDaddy account in seconds once you have clicked quick approve. This feature has helped in transferring domain instantly when I have sold domains and end-users wanted the domain at GoDaddy itself which is hassle free and time saving way to go…
Have you ever used this feature before? How was your experience with it?