As everyone knows about JointVentures.com which is operated by Rick Schwartz and Danny Welsh. It’s the domain leasing and domain partnership program where you can submit your top quality domains for submissions. If you get accepted will receive an email from Rick and his team. I submitted only a few domains I thought can be selected for the program and got one accepted. The domain is ArtMagazine ((dot)) com.
I would like to say thanks to Rick and Danny for approving my domain and giving me the opportunity to work with the best in the industry. It’s really exciting and hoping to see positive response in very near future for my domain as well as for others too.
There is very little time left in submitting your domain and hurry up and send your best domain for approval and see what happens next. Make sure to follow the guidelines mentioned in Rick’s blog:
1. Must be a dot com.
2. Must clearly state & define the product or service being sold.
3. Must be easy to pronounce & therefore pass the radio test.
4. Must not be longer than necessary, the shorter the better.
5. Must be about a product or service that is in demand & being searched for.
6. Must be easy to remember, in fact it must be a no brainer to remember.
7. Must be a domain a business could be built on.
For complete detail you can read at this link.
If you like to share what domains have you submitted for approval and any of your domain got accepted for domain leasing and partnership yet?